Why Hire John and Maria
Top 10 Reasons to Sell your Home with Tampa Home Group
- Customer Service and Communication: Tampa Home Group is 100% committed to providing you with an elite level of communication, results and responsiveness. You will receive email reports on showings, feedback, and a personal call from John or Maria every other week to update you on exactly what we are doing to get your home sold, as well as updates on any changes in the market that you need to know about. When you call our office, one staff will always be available to personally answer your call.
- The Bottom Line: More money in your pocket. Our listings sell over 99% of list price vs. the market average of 96%. What is 3% of your home’s value? That is how many thousands more you could net with us, and our average listing sells almost 2 months sooner than the market average. Fewer days on market means less stress and less overall carrying costs for you.
- There is No Substitute for Experience: With over 75 years of combined experience and over 4,400 successfully closed transactions, John and Maria and their staff have been serving clients through the good markets and the bad. There isn’t much that our team hasn’t seen. As your agents, we will anticipate challenges before they arise and advise you accordingly so that you have the best opportunity possible to sell your home.
- Market Knowledge: “Knowledge Equals Power” John and Maria are dedicated to having the most extensive and up to date knowledge of current market trends, inventory, pricing, statistics, and strategies… and they want to put that power to work for you!
- Track Record: There is no better measure of an agent’s ability to sell your home than a history of results: past performances predicts future results. John and Maria have sold over 700 homes in the last 7 years, averaging 3 home sales each week…is this your week?
- Referrals from Past Clients: Clients come back time and time again and refer their friends and relatives to us, 45% of our business is repeat and referral. Many times the buyer for your home will be the seller of a home that we just closed…thus creating buyers, as opposed to waiting for one to come along.
- Buyer Lead Generation: John and Maria are personally committed to spending three hours a day prospecting for buyers for your home so, while other agents are waiting for a buyer to call them, we are finding the buyer first. This proactive approach works to sell your home faster. Most agents rely on passive means of advertising, while we ACTIVELY market your home to buyers and other active agents.
- The Power of Keller Williams and Top Agents Referrals: Keller Williams is the largest realty company in North America with over 75,000 agents. We are the top selling agents in our office, and in the top 1/2% of Keller Williams’ teams nationwide. As a result, when a Keller Williams agent sells a home anywhere in the world, and that seller is headed to our area, often that agent will refer the buyer to us. We are also professional coaches for an elite network of 4,000 top producing agents in North America, and a large number of buyers are referred to us each year by these agents.
- Web Presence: Anybody can put you on the internet, but Tampa Home Group invests heavily on enhancing your international web presence on sites that net the best results. An overwhelming 92% of buyers start their search on the internet, thus, your first showing is often on a computer screen. We capture those buyers by promoting your home, using professional High Definition photography, on sites like Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, KW.com, and 350 others. If a buyer is looking on the web, from anywhere in the world, rest assured that they can’t help but be exposed to your home.
- Get The Team Advantage: In addition to John and Maria, you get the advantage of a full time support staff to manage all the details, paperwork and marketing of your property, always with the highest attention to detail. So, instead of worrying about the details, you can focus on your next home or investment. When you call our office, a trained professional staff member will always be there to answer your questions.
Here is a commendation that the Tampa Home Group received from one of its competitors:
June 1st, 2015
Dear John & Maria,
Your name came up at a recent sales meeting that I conducted at our South Tampa office. You were actually the Realtor of Choice for one or more of our agents in a “what-if” scenario that we did. It went like this:
You have been presented with a once in a lifetime opportunity but you must comply with certain rules.
You must relocate to another part of the country or world.
You must sell your home at FULL market value, pay a full commission but no bonus and close on it prior to the move.
You must be in your new location in exactly 60 days, not 59 days and not 61 days. If you miss the deadline by even an hour or sell your home even $1 below market you will lose the opportunity of a lifetime.
Of course from here it gets more interesting as you nor any other agent in your firm can be involved in the pricing, marketing, negotiating sale and close of your home. So, who would you select to get the job done?
We actually had a lot of fun with this exercise sharing the name of who had been selected why they been selected and what services would be expected to get the job done. I just wanted to share with you your selection during this excecise, as I think it is nice to know when a fellow competitor is admired for the way they do business. Thanks for being a good competitor, and we look forward to continuing to do business with you. If you would ever like to know more about Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group, I would be very pleased to have the opportunity to share with you.
Ginger McQuigg, President of Residentials Sales
Berkshire HAthaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group
727-331-8251 or 727-460-8193