About Tampa Home Group
- Our mission is to provide you, our client, with the highest level of professional service, honesty, and market knowledge.
- Our proven system for marketing and selling property works. We sell our listings for over 99% of list price in an average of 31 days on market versus the average listing in the Tampa market which sells for 96% of list price in 84 days..
- We specialize in getting homes SOLD for clients who come to us for advice when their homes have failed to sell with other agents or for sale by owner.
- We study the market intensely every day.
- Our business model is ACTIVE, not PASSIVE. We ACTIVELY look for buyers and sellers everyday, we don’t wait for them to find us!
- We are highly-skilled, experienced agents who negotiate to protect your equity and best interests.
- We are respected in the market, when other agents show our listings, they know they will be great homes and priced right!
- We educate ourselves continually, we keep growing and improving our service to you.
- We are full-time, professional career agents who are dedicated to serving our clients and their families over the course of a lifetime.
- When you work Tampa Home Group, you are working with a team of specialists who will guide you through each step of the process, from the initial consultation to the closing table, and beyond.
- When you choose to work with our team, you will have at your side the very best professional resources available in the market today.
- We achieve our goals by helping you achieve yours!
- Your family has trusted physicians, dentists, attorneys, accountants. Our goal is to become your trusted Real Estate Professionals.
- We have a network of mortgage, title, home inspection, and contractors ready to do an excellent job for you.
- We are part of a network of top-producing agents nationwide, we can help you find a great agent to help you wherever you are going!
- Keller Williams Realty is a leader in the Real Estate Industry, serving you with the most up-to-date technology and a highly successful business model.
- View our client reviews at www.tampahomegroup.com/testimonials
- Specializing in Tampa, Florida Area Real Estate covering Greater Tampa area,including Hillborough, Pinellas and Pasco Counties, covering New Tampa, Wesley Chapel, South Tampa, Davis Islands, Harbour Island, Avila, Stonelake Ranch, Carrollwood, Lutz, Land O Lakes, Dade City, Lake Jovita, Temple Terrace, Thonotosassa, Riverview, Brandon, Lithia, FishHawk Ranch, FishHawk Trails, Apollo Beach, MiraBay, Westchase, Waterchase, St. Pete Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Tierra Verde, Luxury Waterfront & Golf Course Property. Buyers Agents Experienced in all areas of Hillsborough, Pasco, & Pinellas Counties. Expert Representation for Sellers and Buyers, Corporate Real Estate Benefit Programs, Real Estate Probate and Trust Services, Relocation, New Construction, Short Sales
MEET YOUR REAL ESTATE TEAM
You clearly benefit from working with your own personal team of real estate experts—every aspect of your sale will be handled by an experienced specialist whose dedicated mission is to get your home sold AND closed while delivering a superlative real estate experience. You can relax knowing that your real estate team has 85+ years of combined real estate experience with over 4,400 successfully closed real estate transactions.
John F. Hoffman
Realtor®, Lead Listing Agent
- 27+ years Real Estate experience as a Broker and Realtor in Florida and New York State.
- Has consistently achieved top sales results including:
- List to sale price ratio of over 99%, exceeding the Greater Tampa Association of Realtors market average of 96%
- Top 1% of over 12,000 Re/Max agents nationwide
- Top 1% of Prudential agents nationwide
- Top ½ of 1% of over 79,000 Keller Williams agents
- Well-respected for his in-depth knowledge of buying, selling, luxury homes, new construction, commercial, bank-owned/REO property, expertise in pricing
- John’s corporate clients include SunTrust, 21st Century, PMH, Litton, Transamerica
- Coach for the Mike Ferry Organization, the nation’s top real estate training company, and is sought out by other agents as a mentor and coach.
- Education: Miami University, Oxford of Ohio
Maria T. Hoffman
Realtor®, Lead Listing Agent
Maria Hoffman also leads our team, including our Buyers Agents who are all full-time licensed professionals. As soon as we list your property, we immediately seek qualified buyers for your home.
- Supervises & trains our team of full time real estate professionals.
- Certified by the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, meeting requirements for the Million Dollar Guild
- (sales of properties priced in excess of $1 million)
- Specializes in securing Buyers for our listings, has successfully closed 250+ buyer sales
- Increases our reach to potential Buyers for your listing via Tampa Home Group TV, our internet video
- 13 years experience as a Realtor in Florida.
- Past Coach for the Mike Ferry Organization, the nation’s leading real estate training company.
- 26 years of sales, marketing, and advertising experience
- Education: University of Notre Dame
- Community volunteer, Board Member of Starting Right, Now a local non-profit mentoring organization
Office: (813) 907-2555
Realtor®, Lead Buyers Specialist
- Full time Licensed Real Estate Agent works exclusively with Tampa Home Group buyers
- Coordinates Direct Mail & Email Campaigns for to locate buyers for your home
- Actively prospects for and prequalifies potential buyers for your home, ensuring that we are not just listing your home, we are actively bringing you qualified buyers as well, that are prepared to reach the closing table successfully
Realtor®, Office & Transaction Manager
- Licensed Real Estate Agent with 30+ years real estate experience
- Coordinates your Sale from Contract to Closing
- Monitors and maintains constant communication with all parties—other agents, title company, lender, appraisers, inspections, and contractors to ensure a smooth transaction for our clients
- Oversees the listing and marketing of your property. Coordinates photos, internet marketing, assures accuracy of all details and required documentation, and actively promotes your home to the agent community.
- Communicates with you the results of showings, along with any helpful feedback, in order to make your home more saleable
- Actively works to SELL your home to the dozens of agent and buyer calls that come into our office daily
- 5+ years of real estate experience
- Personally visits your home, to be familiar with its features